Friday, June 1, 2007

Selected Press


What Customers are saying about Moira K. Lime Jewelry


"The Oxidized Layered Petal Drop Earrings are dear. They are petite and just lovely. Needed them quickly for a birthday and moira shipped them immediately so I got them in plenty of time. Problem? I want them for myself!!!!"----Dotsey

"Moira creates such beautiful, handcrafted botanical-inspired jewelry. I have the pleasure of owning one of her stunning flower pendant necklaces and love its unique and delicate organic shape!...Not to mention, Moira's craftsmanship is impeccable!"---Imelda

"My boyfriend recently bought a pair of your lovely royal pearl studs for me, and I just wanted to tell you that they are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I am thrilled and got tons of compliments on them today at work! Thank you so much, and keep making pretty things!"----Stacey