Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Barnacle Ring II
sterling silver, coral

Some new stackable bloom rings I am working on
sterling silver with 24k. gold accents

Cupped Pearl Studs
sterling silver, freshwater pearls

Foxglove Bracelet
sterling silver, freshwater pearls, coral

Barnacle Necklace
sterling silver, freshwater pearls, hand dyed and felted silk fibers


Just wanted to put up a few pictures of my work for my very first post. I am currently in the process of experimenting and creating some new pieces, applying for a few grants and exhibitions and thinking about applying for a Fullbright scholarship...busy, busy, busy.
But all of this is going to go on hold for ten days as I am traveling to Amsterdam and Paris.
When I get back I am looking forward to an overflow of inspiration and ideas.

all imaegs and designs copr. Moira K. Lime, 2007

No comments: