Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Big Apple cont...

I wanted to share with everyone some art work (jewelry, sculpture and glass) that I really admired at SOFA NY this past weekend. There is so much talent at the expos. and they are quite inspiring. If you ever get the chance to go I would highly recommend them (NY and Chicago).
My pieces on display
represented by Charon Kransen

Ito Hirotoshi
represented by Keiko Gallery
I found this sculpture very playful and strange (almost uncomfortable) at the same time

Steffen Dam
represented by Heller Gallery
I love the glass specimen that Dam creates and have admired his work at SOFA for multiple years now.


1 comment:

alisa said...

woo hoo! that looks great. you have arrived!

and i love jacqueline ryan and giovanni corvaja's work so much. i think they compliment each other so well.