Friday, May 22, 2009

A productive day in my new studio...

Yay to my new studio space!!! I love it! I can't believe how much room I have and it makes me want to get to work! Here a few photos of my set up. I still need to do some organizing and get a small lounge chair to go with the sixties coffee table for a break area.

Some new work and ideas. I've had some found objects that I use in my one of a kind fiber pieces that I've been wanting to incorporate into my production work...here it goes.

I'll be adding this line to my etsy shop soon and I'm working on some little post earrings as I write this.

I also have some new boutiques and a flower shop in the Chicago area that will be carrying my work in the next month and a few exciting prospects for shows in the area. I'll keep everyone posted :)
Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

You have been busy! These are great too. And I love the new studio.