Wednesday, June 17, 2009

More New Work...

I have been in such a groove lately creating new pieces and experimenting. It's been great! I'm so happy to have been bitten by the creative bug again (finally)!

A bit later today I'm dropping off some jewelry at Dilly Lily, a flower boutique and gift shop in Lincoln Park. They will be carrying my work from now on :) It's a lovely little shop that I went to for my flowers when I lived on that side of town and if you're ever in the area I highly recommend visiting the Bourgeois Pig right next door. They have the most delicious sandwiches and cookies...mmmm.

Here are some shot of some pieces I've finished up in the last few days (they'll be in my shop by tomorrow).


I've also been applying for some shows and planning some open studios so I have started working on my displays. This is what I've come up with for displaying earrings. I made my own little garden tags and put my earrings on them. I may even put them in pots with small succulent plants so that when the earrings are purchased the plant and pot are a little bonus...just a thought.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Kira said...

Love the earring displays, they look adorable in those little pots. Great idea.

Ashley said...

I love the displays! Off to check your shop for new stuff...