Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What happened to the day!!!!

While working today I glanced at the clock, it read 1:12, next thing I know I look again and its 4:54! Yikes! I was supposed to get my tanks filled today but the place closes at 5...totally lost track of time. Guess I'll have to get them filled first thing tomorrow and it looks like the rest of the day will have to be spent solely with piercing out designs.

I've been working on a new website which I just launched! It's still a little rough around the edges but check it out. I'd love to know what everyone thinks. It's much more organized and easier to navigate than my old site and you can now purchase pieces directly from my site...pretty exciting!
www.moiraklime.com
I'm still in the process of uploading more photos and info and hope to have it all done by next week.


I've also been working on some new designs to have at Renegade. Some photos of those pieces will be up tomorrow.

til next time
cheers!

No comments: