Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Taking a quick break...

Dear Blog,
Sorry I have neglected you for the last week or two. Please accept my apologies.
Sincerely,
Moira K. Lime

This past weekend I had the pleasure of helping a friend and fellow artist, Jodi Rae at the Lakeview East Art Festival. It turned out to be a very fun and beautiful weekend. I took a few photos of her booth set up...which is just awesome! And I tried to snap a photo of me in one of the necklaces I got to wear for the weekend...pretty dorky :)


Anywho, I'm taking a quick break from all of my work and from the city and heading back to Indiana to visit my fam. I'm soooo excited to hang out in a yard and let the dogs run around freely. I plan on reading (I've been guiltily sucked into the Sookie Stackhouse novels), embroidering, eating, sketching and relaxing. I'm also planning on taking some photos of my mom's garden so be on the look out for some plant photos next week.

Here are a few new ring sets I've just finished up...they'll be in my shop soon.


A new variation on one of my best selling rig sets: Oxidized Stacking Petal Rings
Mini Garden Stackers with 14k. gold
These will be available as a set and also as single rings.
I'm working on some matching earrings too!


'til next time!

No comments: