Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Whirlwind of a Weekend...

I'm feeling a bit tired still after this weekend...craft fairs are hard work! There were so many people out supporting the arts and crafts this weekend. Overall I think it was a pretty successful show! My booth neighbors were super nice and I had a wonderful helper both days! Eric if you're reading this I can't even begin to tell you how grateful I am for your help and unconditional support (especially when it's a surprise)!

Here's a few photos of my booth setup...

Since it was my first big show I've still got some thing to work on to make my booth look a little nicer...get a nice laminate floor, some photos of my work to hang on the walls and a big sign outfront. If anyone has any suggestions, ideas or critiques I'd love to hear them!

I wasn't able to escape from my booth that many times and when I did I forgot my camera but there was lots of great knick knacks, hand knit hats and scarves, screenprinted journals etc, that I got to see! Eric and I did come away from the show with a fun pair of block bots! I'm the blue bot and he's the orange :) They're crafted by his friend Jeremy Wilson. Love them!


I've got to get back to work! So much to do still!
Hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

Isette said...

Renegade was a lot of fun! I thought your booth was lovely - I really liked the moss in your displays. Blow ups of some of your images would be a great idea, though - pull in the lookers from a couple rows back :)

Anonymous said...

My co-worker and good friend Nora in Chicago is sporting her earrings and necklace today which she purchased from you at the Renegade Fair. Your work is just beautiful!!