Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hello Everyone!
Hope the chilly autumn weather finds everyone well and staying warm with hot chocolate and spiced apple cider. I have been staying very busy making jewelry and expanding my company as many exciting and promising opportunities arise. I have some shows in the Chicago and surrounding area in the next few months that I would love to see you at if you can make it out...

Oak Park Art Walk and Sidewalk Sale...hosted by Flybird
Located in the brick paved pedestrian walkways...known as Hunter Court
between Oak Park Ave. and Lake St. in downtown Oak Park (look for the cluster of white tents)
October 17th---10 to dusk
and October 18th---11 to dusk
Admission is free!

DIY Trunk Show: The Seven Year Stitch
Nov. 21st
Pulaski Park, Auditorium, 1419 W. Blackhawk, Chicago, IL
10am-5pm
Admission is free!

Evanston Art Center Winter Arts + Crafts Expo.
November 20 – December 22, 2009
2603 Sheridan Rd
Evanston, IL
60201
Admission is free!

One of A Kind: Emerging Artist
December 3-6
Merchandise Mart
Contact me for tickets (I will have a limited supply)

Come and get your Holiday shopping started early! Below is a $15 off $100 or more coupon...just print it out and bring it along for some extra savings!


I'll also be having a holiday sale in my online shop Nov. 23 - Dec. 21 and an extra something to celebrate my b-day on Dec. 19th (haven't quite decided just what yet). I'll post a reminder as the 23rd of Nov. approaches.

Please pass this along to friends and family or whoever you think may be interested.
Thanks and hope to see you at a show soon!

Moira K. Lime
Organically Handmade Jewelry

No comments: