Friday, October 30, 2009

Hey everyone! I've been juried into The Guild's Artful Home website and hopefully will be in their beautiful print catalog in the near future. I have a small collection available through their webshop, which I'll be updating and adding more pieces soon. The Guild has gathered together a great selection of handmade limited production and One of A Kind art and functional/wearable art. Check it out! You may just find something you can't live without.

Artful Home
my Artful Home page

Also wanted to share a new holiday necklace that I finished up last night. It's the Botanical Pendant Number 5 tht I posted a little bit ago but dressed up a bit for the holidays. It's got three chains (two handmade) of freshwater pearls and faceted chalcedony. There's a limited selection available just in time for party/gathering season so if you're interested shoot me an e-mail.


Have a great weekend!

No comments: