Monday, December 21, 2009

And the lucky winner is...

Kym Hunter Designs with her favorite holiday memory...
"One of my favorite Christmas memories is when I was 13 and woke to find my mom still up wrapping presents. I thought that she would tell me to go back to bed, but she let me stay up and we had hot chocolate and watched It's a Wonderful Life together. I think that is my first memory of feeling grown up too!"

Congrats Kym!

Now for one of my favorite holiday memories...
My family always deep fries a Turkey for our big family get together...A few years ago my cousin Jeff tried a new sugar glaze on the Turkey (sounded delish) but when he pulled it out of the fryer the whole thing was black and charred! Luckily it turned out to be just the skin that had burned because of the sugar so we all ate delicious Turkey anyway and had a really good laugh (wish I could find the picture)!

I'll be taking a break from work and from the blog until New Years Day. Hope everyone had a lovely holiday and a great start to the New Year!

Happy Holidays with love!