Thursday, December 17, 2009

Last minute reminders...

Just wanted to drop in quickly and remind everyone that all the jewelry in my Online Shop is 10% off until Dec. 21st. I'm also offering free shipping tomorrow in celebration of my birthday! So come by and get a great handmade gift for that someone special!

A new ring I made with some beautiful faceted Chalcedony that I picked up last weekend


I'm having my last event of 2009 at Fleur this Saturday the 19th! I'll be there from 10-2 with a few One of a Kind pieces and some of my bestsellers that are perfect for gifts! Everything will be 15% off all day long! So come by and celebrate my birthday with me and get that last minute holiday shopping done! As a bonus there be light refreshments.

I'd love to see all of my lovely customers and friends who supported me and my new company this year! I'm extremely lucky to be able to pursue a career that I am passionate about and deeply enjoy! I've had a great time meeting so many new and friendly folks this year and can't wait to keep it going strong in the New Year!

Thanks so much!

No comments: