Friday, April 23, 2010

From the studio...

I've been keeping myself quite busy this week filling orders and scrambling around making inventory for a Trunkshow at Fleur (tomorrow) and my first outdoor show of the season in Elmhurst (next weekend). Make sure to check out my show schedule which is posted to the left of the page and updated regularly.

Last weekend I had a chance to have lunch in the park during one of the 80 degree days! Here's a few photos...

Come by Fleur tomorrow and say hello! While you're there pick up something special for Mother's Day! All Moira K. Lime jewelry will be 15% off and if you pre-order flowers for Mother's Day and buy some jewelry you get 15% off the flowers too! There will be wine, spring blooms and new designs! Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Katie Lime said...

that's the Willis Tower (used to be named the Sears Tower) through the trees!