Friday, July 23, 2010

Lets Celebrate

Today Moira K. Lime Jewelry has officially been in business for one year! I have been so lucky to be able to pursue my passion for jewelry design and turn it into a career. It has been a crazy busy year and I hope to have many more in the future. There are so many people to thank...my business would be no where with out all of the support from my family, friends and customers (and many many others along the way).

So THANK YOU all for your support, love, friendship, time and help and Hapyy Birthday Moira K. Lime Jewelry!

If you're in the Logan Square neighborhood I'll be selling and celebrating at the Indoor Market of the Milwuakee Ave. Arts Festival today through Sunday. Hours are friday 4-11pm | Saturday and Sunday noon - 11pm. The pop up shop is located at 2741 N. Milwaukee.

No comments: