Thursday, August 5, 2010

Back to work in the windy city...

Renegade San Francisco was fantastic! The people were friendly, the music was great, the art/craft was juried perfectly and all in all it was the most fun I've had at a show so far this year. Thank you so much to everyone that came out to see me. I met a lot of wonderful people and many new customers! Hope to be back in the bay area again soon :) Here's a few photos from my first trip out to California.

Echevaria growing like weeds (love this so much, wish it would do this in Chi)

more pretty Echevaria

Eric and I after dinner in the mission

Giant Redwoods at Muir woods

Marin Headlands

Golden Gate Bridge

my booth at Renegade

booth

display

display

Pretty Dahlia Bloom

colorful dahlia blossom

After a fun and event filled week in San Francisco I have to get back to the real world and hit the work bench in full force! Be back tomorrow with some great finds from Renegade and the Bay Area.

No comments: