Saturday, January 22, 2011

Etsy Shop Update...

I'm working on updating my product photography (shew, it's quite a task) and slowly updating my wholesale catalog images, website and etsy shop. Last night I started to swap out the old photos with the new in my etsy shop and would love any feedback, thoughts, critiques...www.moiraklime.etsy.com. Below are a few examples of the new photo styling.






My old photos were starting to feel a little stale to me. I wanted to work on tying my companies image and brand more cohesively together and I think the new styling goes better with the fresh, modern, effortless, natural and chic look that I try to convey with my jewelry. Next up on the list is to get some model shots. Stay warm out there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These photos are terrific - sharp and draw the eye.