Friday, July 29, 2011

More Photos In The Shop Today...

I started my day off right today...enjoyed some fresh sliced strawberries, yogurt and honey for breakfast, took a little yoga time for myself and gave both dogs extra long walks!

After my great start I slowed down a bit but have been slowly churning out jewelry in the studio and have listed another set of photos in the shop.

These were taken on a trip to New York City earlier this summer for an art fair. After the fair was over I spent a few extra days in the city visiting with my brother and an old friend. I went to Central Park for the first time and was taken aback at what a treasure it really is plopped down in the center of a bustling metropolis.

Central Park Sampler Pack
available here for $15.00

P1030152

P1030156

P1030154

Happy Friday!

No comments: