Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Bracelets are here

I've finally made some bracelets! I don't know why it has taken me this long to get them done...I don't really wear bracelets that often so I guess maybe that's why I never really made any.

I'm happy that I finally hunkered down and got it done though because I absolutely love them!
...and there's lots more in the sketchbook waiting to be made...
IMG_1021

IMG_1020
Feather Imprint Bangle available here

IMG_1051

IMG_1054

IMG_1056
Scalloped Imprint Bangle available here

...a few new rings I finished up last night...
IMG_1078
Lemon Yellow Sapphire Ring available here

IMG_1059

IMG_1061
Scalloped Imprint Ring available here

IMG_1067

IMG_1070
Rose Cut Ruby available here

...and a pair of earrings too...
IMG_1085

IMG_1086

A few days ago Eric and I hit up my fave thrift store here in the city and we scored big time! We got tons of awesome fall/winter gear for cheap. Eric was trying on his clothes in front of the mirror in the studio/kitchen last night and i quickly snapped these photos of Charger Monster and me in the mirror (please overlook the dirty smudgy mirror).

IMG_1029

IMG_1030

IMG_1031

Cheers!

No comments: