Thursday, October 6, 2011

It's gonna be a late night in the studio...

Eric's working tonight and I have the place all to myself. The dogs are keeping me company in the studio, I've got some good tunes on and a mint candle burning. I'm feeling excited about being productive and creative for the first time in a while. I'm not sure why but it always comes and goes in waves.

I'm working on some new gemstone rings (check back tomorrow for photos of the finished rings)
Setting stones

and I've been playing with my new camera...and loving it!
The dogs are always willing to be my models :)
Charger's new ball

Charger's new ball

Charger's new red ball is going to make the cut. This is the first ball we've found that he hasn't been able to shred to bits in 5 minutes.

Pretty in pink

Pretty in pink

My little Addie Pooh is very pretty in pink don't you think?

No comments: