Wednesday, December 14, 2011

For all you Chicagoans...

If you live in the windy city and need a last minute gift (I know I'm not the only procrastinator out there) check out Fleur in Logan Square.  I just dropped off some new work for you to choose from.
IMG_1970

IMG_1977

IMG_1978

and while you're there make sure you check out the lovely succulent arrangements.
...I'm such a sucker for succulents...
IMG_1973

IMG_1975

IMG_1973

IMG_1974

...I'll also be dropping off some more inventory at Renegade Handmade in Wicker Park later this week, so you can head on over there to get some yummy brunch at Bongo Room and do a little shopping-grin...

On another note...I went downtown today and the Holiday lights atop the Hancock looked beautifully eerie through the fog and mist of the unseasonably warm and rainy day.
IMG_1991

IMG_1992-tiltshift

Only 10 more days til Christmas Eve (and 5 more days til my b-day)!




No comments: