Saturday, January 21, 2012

This & That...

There's been lots going on the last few weeks: Eric and I traveled to the south for a quick post holiday family visit.  Upon our return we rearranged our front room, Chicago finally got a lovely winter snow fall (so we've been keeping cozy inside), I've been working on some new designs and finishing up some online orders and wholesale orders and last but not least getting ready for a few upcoming shows...IndieWed and BMAC.
IndieWed is next Saturday the 28th and The Buyers Market of American Craft is a trade show in Philly that happens in mid Feb. (which means I have to get all my samples made and catalogs printed and marketing material mailed out to my current galleries and potential galleries).  Lots to keep me busy the next few weeks!

...here's a few pics that I snapped from our road trip to South Carolina...
IMG_2754

IMG_2746

mosaicc6b5553cca677faf9e9da613839157889dd86380

IMG_2682

IMG_2679

IMG_2656

...our new living room set up...
IMG_2763

...a new ring I just finished up today...
New Ring

New Ring

Just finished this today

...and a new pendant...
working on some new pendants that hang from silk

Have a lovely weekend!

No comments: