Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Studio News...

-I just sent a nice selection of new Jewelry off to Poppy in Columbia, MO (lots of the new gold Keum Boo and some yummy Gemstone Rings)!

-I'm also finishing up a nice little selection of pieces from the Desert Collection for Nest in Sheboygan, WI.  If you live in the area head on over to their lovely shop and take a peek.

-I met two exciting new galleries at the Buyers Market in Philly that will be getting in some of my work in the next week.  Keep an eye out in Madison, WI at The Fanny Garver Gallery and in Philadelphia, PA at Tselaine.

I just listed the following new items in the etsy shop
(click on the picture to jump to the item listing)
IMG_3384

IMG_3370

IMG_3364

IMG_3347

IMG_3388
(I'll be listing a few more new pieces later today)

My spring/summer show schedule is coming together nicely...so far I am scheduled to be at the following:

Elmhurst Art in the Park in Elmhurst, IL May 5th and 6th
Eastside Millennium Arts Festival in downtown Chicago on Michigan Ave. and Lake St. June 1st - June 3rd
The Art Center's Festival of Fine Craft in Highland Park June 23rd and 24th

I'm still waiting to hear back from a few shows and got waitlisted for a few that I'm hoping to get into...I'm no 1 on the waitlist for three shows so I have high hopes. Cross your fingers for me :)

Some fun music I've been listening to this morning:




No comments: