Friday, March 30, 2012

This and that...

A few days ago I went out and practiced taking photos with my new lens (50mm f 1.8).  I'm still getting used to it and learning the proper distance that I should be from my subject (since it's a fixed lens) but I'm very much starting to fall in love with it!  A few practice shots below...

my sweet Addie Pooh
IMG_4020

My handsome Charger
IMG_4046

tulips and day lilies are blooming all over the neighborhood
IMG_4033

classic Chicago flat
IMG_4034

In jewelry news...I've added a few more mini garden rings to the online shop.

Mini Mum Blossom Ring
available here for $50.00
IMG_3999

Set of Three Mini Garden Stackers
available here and here for $150.00
IMG_3996

It's a gray and rainy day here in the city and I'm going to spend it drinking tea, working on orders in the studio and later tonight reading and snuggling with my pooches.

Happy Friday!
p.s. where did this week go?

No comments: