Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Another Instagram post...

I've had a lot going on the last week and haven't really had a chance to take proper photos or visit this space to share.
(and I still have lots to get done this evening)

...so here's a quick post sharing some instagram photos of my last week...

...in the studio...
sketching
sketching

pieces on my bench
on my bench this afternoon

new jewels headed out to 15 Steps in Ithaca, NY
New jewels headed out to 15 Steps in Ithaca, NY

...out and about in the city...

Ukranian village

Ukranian village

out for an evening walk

lakeview afternoon

...date night at the newly renovated Logan Theater...
date night at Logan Theater

date night at the Logan Theater

and around the Lime/Willcox abode
lazy sunday

time for some egg salad
I made this top (and I love it)!
I made a new top!

She made herself nice and comfy on my pillow :)

Hope you all are having a great week!

No comments: