Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Kelly Jung Photo Shoot (day 1)

After rescheduling my shoot with Kelly a few times due to patchy weather we finally settled on last Sunday...the weather was beautiful all day, sunny and bright until about 20 minutes before our meet up time.  I couldn't believe it!  It turned gray and cloudy in about 5 minutes and the idea I had in my head for that lovely hazy golden sun (right before sunset) went to the way side.  We decided to meet up anyway and try a few shots just for the heck of it.  

They turned out great despite the clouds!
Thanks so much Kelly (and Emily for being my beautiful model)!

Jewelry-5edit

Jewelry-4edit

Jewelry-7edit

Jewelry-16edit

Jewelry-9edit

Jewelry-13edit

I'll be teaming up with Kelly Jung Photography again in the very very near future (weather permitting) so stay tuned.


No comments: