Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I just finished up and listed these new Rose Cut Sapphire Rings in the Etsy Shop
rosecut sapphires

rosecut sapphires

and these new Petite Hydrangea Studs
IMG_4482

and this Large Fern Pendant
IMG_4474

IMG_4568

and this Fern Pendant with aquamarine dangle

It's been a busy few weeks..traveling to Indiana and Ohio, visiting with family and friends and lots and lots of working (below are some instagram photos from my adventures)!
sapphires waiting to be seton my bench

dinner at TaximWindy City

Indiana Countryside

cincinnati

IMG_20120516_144720bare toes

new ringIMG_20120516_144353

we got a sailboat!
And some exciting news...we bought a Hobie sail boat!  It's gonna be a fun summer!

My next show is June 9th in Indianapolis --- INDIEana HandiCraft Exchange
Hope to see you all there!
(I'll be in booth #02 located in the Gymnasium)

I also have two exciting new galleries that will be carrying my work at the beginning of June...
the de Young Muesum Store in Golden Gate Park San Francisco
and
Compliments Gallery in Kennebunkport, Maine

No comments: