Monday, June 25, 2012

Customer Love

I love it when my jewelry gets to be part of momentous occasions in life!

The lovely Robin wearing Botanical Dangles no. 5 and Botanical Pendant no. 3 layered with her own strand of pearls on her wedding day.  Absolutely beautiful!
Congratulations!
(and thanks so much for sharing these images with me) 

I also received a wonderful e-mail from a customer that stumbled upon my work at a brick and mortar shop.  It just made my day!
"This is fresh and feminine jewelry, beautifully conceived and wrought.  Thank you for making it..."

Thank you to all of my customers, family and friends that support what I do and encourage me with their kind words, praise and excitement!  I would not be able to do what I do with out all of you!  Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments: