Friday, August 17, 2012

Summer...

Eric and I took the dogs and the sailboat up to the lake house for a long weekend.  We sailed, floated, kayaked, went paddle boating, sat by bonfires and watched the stars (and saw a few meteors too), ate freshly caught fried fish, swam with the dogs and had a wonderful time!

IMG_5734

IMG_5692

IMG_5725


IMG_5690IMG_5731

Upon my return to city life and the studio I made a few new rings.
Look for them at Matthew Campbell Studio and Gallery in Greenville, SC
IMG_5779
blue and green sapphires with 24 karat gold keum boo flowers and sterling silver

pink sapphire, pink ruby and white sapphire with 14k gold and sterling silver

I'd also like to say congratulations to my friends Mark and Jen who are tying the knot this Saturday.  Thank you for allowing me to make the rings that symbolize your love and commitment to one another.
Congratulations!


No comments: