Wednesday, September 19, 2012

In the studio...

Is this not the cutest stinking face you've ever seen!  I was photographing my new jewelry this morning and looked up from my camera to see this little sweetheart staring at me wondering what the heck I was doing.
I'm in LOVE with her!
IMG_5971

The Carmel International Arts Festival is this Saturday and Sunday in downtown Carmel, IN.
Hope to see all my Indy friends and family there.

I've been busy getting ready for the fest and making lots of new jewelry...I'll have all of the following new pieces with me this weekend.

Purslane Terrarium Dangles Round
also available here
IMG_5989


Purslane Terrarium Dangles Rectangle
IMG_5994

Purslane Hooks
IMG_5984

Purslane Terrarium Necklace --- large round
also available here
IMG_5967


See ya'll in Indy!

No comments: