Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day to day

I have been away from this space for a few weeks now.  I'm still feeling very sad and unmotivated in the studio.  I know it will take time to heal and for these feelings to pass so I'm just trying to get a little more done each day. 

It has helped to have my sweet Charger and Macy full of comfort and love
and also my Eric to talk about what we're feeling.  We've been remembering all the wonderful things about our Addie Pooh and looking at lots of pictures filled with fond memories.

I apologize for all of the e-mails and convos that I have fallen behind on or if your order has taken a little bit longer to get finished and shipped.  I just can't seem to get caught up with everything but I'm trying my best and I thank you for your understanding.

I've added a few new pieces to the shop today with perfect price points for gift giving or treating yourself.

Small Cladode Stick Drops with blue kyanite
available here
Small Cladode Dangles with yellow scapolite
available here

Hammered Circle with gemstone drop studs
available here

Hammered Circle with gemstone drop necklace
available here

That's all for now.
I'll try to be back with an update, my upcoming show schedule and some more new pieces this weekend.


No comments: