Sunday, March 24, 2013

Studio News and Upcoming Events

I'll be exhibiting the 7 pairs of earrings below in the upcoming Earrings Galore Show in Toronto and Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, curated and exhibited by Heidi Lowe Gallery.
 The earrings will be for sale along side many great contemporary jewelry artists! More info. on the show coming soon.








April 19th - July 13th: I'll be exhibiting some new OOAK pieces in the upcoming group show The Nature of Jewelry at the Guenzel Gallery in Door County Wisconsin.
photos of those new pieces will be posted soon

April 13th: Matthew Campbell Studio and Gallery in Greenville, SC will be hosting a Trunk Show to show case some of my new pieces and celebrate his recent move to a new and improved gallery space.

May 18th and 19th: Look out Austin here I come! For the first time I'll be visiting Texas to sell my jewelry at Renegade Austin.  I'm planning on spending a few extra days exploring the Texas hill country and finding inspiration...so very excited!

July 18th, 19th and 20th: I'll be teaching a three day workshop at the Peninsula School of Art in July...Patterns in Nature.  Find more details here

I'm also working on trying to set up a space where I can teach private lessons and host small workshops locally in Chicago...stay tuned.

...and lastly a few bits and bobs from the studio...
I got a new work bench and some shelves and drawers
updated and improved workspace

updated and improved workspace

Two pairs of new earrings


Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!
Happy Sunday

No comments: