Sunday, October 6, 2013

It's been a while since I've been here...

I'm so sorry for neglecting this space where I share what I've been up to in my personal and creative life.  It's been busy around my home and studio the past few months and with the holidays right around the corner it's about to get even busier!  And to top it all off we will be the hosts for Christmas this year...for the first time ever!

...So now is when I try to catch you all up on what's been going on...

IMG_9680
I've been working on a new website that will have a wholesale platform for all my accounts...yay!
Here's a sneak peek of what may be on the front page.


I'm hoping to have it up and running in the next few weeks so stay tuned.

Upcoming Events:
NOVEMBER
Walker Jewelry Mart in Minneapolis, MN at the Walker Art Center - Saturday November 2nd from 11-5
Red Door Bazaar in Chicago, IL at the Warren Park Field House - Sunday November 24th (a portion of my proceeds from the event will be donated to the Red Door Animal Shelter).
Art vs. Craft in Milwaukee, WI at the Harley Davidson Museum - November 30th

DECEMBER
Holiday Trunkshow at Fleur December 7th (details to be announced).

Holiday Trunkshow for family and friends in Indianapolis (date and details to be announced).

I'll also be having my annual holiday sale in my etsy shop so stay tuned for deets.


No comments: