Sunday, February 24, 2008

Experimentation......


I love the days when I feel uber creative with no boundaries...these are the days when I like to get my hands dirty and experiment. Hopefully a brilliant deign idea or element will come out of this "play time"... if not it's ok because I have fun anyways. There is something great and valuable about being able to let loose and not worry about deadlines, design restrictions or wearability (in terms of jewelry). In fact most of my ideas start out as experimentations.

Get your creative juices flowing.

2 comments:

temptressyarn said...

Your work inspires me to think outside my comfort zone, which helps me to escape those boundaries... Thanks for sharing inspirational words as well.
Carrie

Katie Lime said...

I'm so happy to be inspiring other artists! It's always good to push yourself out of the comfort zone once in a while.