Saturday, February 23, 2008

It's been a while...

It's a sunny and cold day here in the city and I am always thankful for any sunshine. My plants are also thirsty for some sun...one of which is a beautiful amaryllis bulb that has been brightening up my apartment and making me antsy for spring.I received a beautiful print earlier this week... Vessel by Yellena . I can't wait to get it matted and framed and up on my wall. It came with a lovely thank you note and business card. Great packaging! Visit her etsy shop and I promise you won't be disappointed.

Last bu not least...I finally finished a necklace that I had been working on for ages...or so it seemed. It's the first piece in my new "Enveloping" series. It's made from soy silk fibers, polyurethane plastic and baroque pearls. It's very flesh like and is meant to be uncomfortably beautiful and begs to be touched. More pieces from this series to come in the next few weeks...


Have a lovely weekend!

No comments: