Monday, March 24, 2008

Finally...

I finally redid my tiny tiny kitchen/studio space/dining area after being in my apt. for one year. It was cramped, unorganized and made me not want to work, but now it's spacious an organized (for a 6 x 8 ft. space and we actually have somewhere to eat!)

workspace and dining area

cute cactus trio

soldering/jewelers bench/all inclusive work area


I have come to the conclusion that one must multi-task and find things that can be multi-functional when living and working in such a small space :)

I also wanted to share a guitarist that I have been listening to. Yamandu Costa is a Brazilian musician who plays contemporary Choro music on his guitar (It's a traditional finger picking style of Brazilian music). His duet cd with Dominguinhios, "Yamandu & Dominguinhos" is great background music and it has distinguishable old French sounding flare to it. Love it!

Hope everyone's having a great week so far

No comments: