Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Polyp Rings and Various Other Things...

Time seems to be flying so far this year and I can't believe it's already halfway through March. When I think about how much work I have to do I get quite nervous. I know I have to plow through it and be thankful and proud of what I've accomplished... so that makes all the hard work worth it. I have been keeping busy with many projects including some new pieces.

Polyp Rings

Polyp Rings

Cockles (bracelet)

To stay motivated I have been listening to the self titled Yael Naim album quite a bit (you may recognize the song "new soul" as it's used in the new mac book air commercials). She has such a beautiful voice and the whole album is just lovely..."Paris", "Shelcha" and "Toxic" (y
es it's a cover of the Britney Spears song) are a few of my faves.

My friend, fellow artist and boss Kathy Frey has recently launched an Etsy Shop and blog "Taming the Tangle". Her sculptural wire work is sophisticated and unique and worth a look :)

Hope everyone has a nice week (and that the weather isn't gloomy for too much longer)

No comments: