Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Good Ol' Midwest...

Just got back from a short road trip to Minneapolis. The country side was beautiful and the weather was sunny. It reminded me that I'm not really a city girl at heart and that I've been longing for woods and green space to hike and run in for too long. One day...

Here's the new pooch Charger.


He's such a lover

And last but not least, I finally got to use my traveling jewelry case (it only took about 2 years) that is great for appearing more professional and put together in meetings with boutique owners or clients (thanks dad).


Cheers!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Where did Charger come from? He is so handsom!

Katie Lime said...

Thanks Ashley! He is so sweet and cute! He's my boyfriends pooch that a friend had been taking care of for a bit. We're sooo happy to have him!