Friday, June 5, 2009

Repairs, Ramblings and New Pieces...

I've had a few repairs in the last couple of weeks which I've been beating myself up over. However, the more I think about it the more I've come to the realization that it's part of buying handmade items. I can't be 100% perfect all of the time and most likely there will be a piece that the solder seam isn't as strong or the jump ring isn't all the way closed, etc. I'm still disappointed in myself and slightly embarrassed when it happens but I'm very slowly coming to terms with the fact that there will be repairs. One great thing about this is that the customer is almost always super understanding and that I can fix it right away and offer exceptional customer service.

Anywho, here are a few photos of a beautiful little plant I found when hanging with the doggies yesterday (I think it's a clover plant but I'm not sure).



The dogs are becoming buddies faster than we expected...very exciting!



And last but not least, a few new pieces in the works...

Happy Friday :)

No comments: