Saturday, June 6, 2009

In Progress...

A few photos of pieces that I'm working on in the studio on this Saturday afternoon (that will be available in my shop soon)


Jewelry Designer (and friend) Alley Maranto is looking for a studio mate for an awesome space (with a loft and kitchen) in Chicago on North and Wells and it's super super cheap. Contact me if you're interested and I'll get the two of you in touch.

I'm so excited for the farmers market in my neighborhood to start tomorrow :)
Hope everyone is having a nice weekend so far!

3 comments:

Veerle said...

Ooooooh, these rings look so superlovely!!
I adore jewelry with colors!!!

Kira said...

Heya! Just started following your blog after seeing your work here: http://lorahartjewels.blogspot.com/2009/06/weekend-eye-candy-nature-inspiration.html

Usually, I'm really picky about fiberjewels, but... despite my supreme pickiness yours have seduced me. I look forward to seeing your new work!

Ashley said...

WOW! You are so full of talent lady!