Monday, July 27, 2009

A Beautiful Weekend in Oak Park

This past weekend in Oak Park, IL: the weather was beautiful (a little windy the first day but still nice), the architecture was cool, I made a lot of good connections and sales were good. It was definitely a learning experience for future shows!



I had some wonderful helpers to keep me company and I can't say thank you enough to either of them!

If Laura C. Johnson happens to read this post (you bought the stacking petal rings from me this weekend) or anyone that may know her in Oak Park please let her know I'm trying to get a hold of her. Please e-mail me :)

This week I'm busy preparing for the Milwaukee Avenue Arts Festival for this coming weekend and I have a few new pieces in mind that I'm hoping to get done (I'll share photos of them if I do).

Hope everyone is having a good start to their week!

No comments: