Friday, July 24, 2009

Is it really already friday?

This week has zipped by! I've still got a lot to do for the Oak Park Avenue ArtWalk this weekend so I'll be working up until tomorrow morning. I wanted to share the location of where I'll be set up with eveyone just in case you're in the Chicago area and wanted to swing by...
I'll have a small table and some pedestals set up along
104-114 N Oak Park Ave (from US Bank to Gloor Realty- on the east side of the street).

Here are a few new pieces that I'll have with me at the ArtWalk and will be available in my shop shortly.


A delicious cup of morning coffee, mmmmm

I will also be selling my work at The Indoor Art Market, which is part of the Milwaukee Avenue Art Festival here in Chicago next weekend. Here is the link...
http://www.milwaukeeavenueartsfestival.org/Art/tabid/687/Default.aspx
If you click on it and scroll down there is info. about the art market underneath an image of one of my rings! Hoooray! Hope to see some farmiliar faces there :)

One other bit of excitement: I got a spankin new bike! I love, love, love it and can't wait to ride it today. It's a 2010 Specialized Dolce Elite road bike.

The Photos definitely don't do it justice!
Hope everyone has a great weekend and wish me good waether and good luck for this weekend!



1 comment:

lynn bowes said...

You make me wish I was in Chicago this weekend - a friend of mine had a little shop on Oak Park between Washington and Randolph and I love the area. Love your work!