Thursday, August 6, 2009

Chicago Botanical Garden

I took a 50mile round trip bike ride to the Chicago Botanical Gardens yesterday with my boyfriend, Eric. I've never been to the Gardens before but I will definitely be going back soon! It was absolutely beautiful; a wonderful escape from the city! We took lots of photos for inspiration (some of these were taken by my Eric)...
Sorry for the gobs of photos. There was just so much to look at that we couldn't put down the camera! Hope you all enjoy them :)

For some news...I made it into Renegade! Wahoo! It will be held in Chicago's Wicker Park neighborhood on Division St. te weekend of sept. 12 and 13. More info. to come as the show gets a little closer.

My jewelry will also be available next week at a small paper and gift boutique in Lincoln Park, Elizabeth Grace. If you live in the area you should go check it out.

Til next time!

No comments: