Thursday, August 13, 2009

Huge SALE in my shop!

What better way to kick off the last month of summer than to have a giant sale in my etsy shop! All of the jewelry will be 20% off for the last two weeks in August, starting tomorrow Friday the 14th until Monday the 31st. Please pass along the information and let all of your friends, family and significant others know where they can get a great deal on some beautiful jewelry!
All sale items available here...Moira K. Lime Jewelry Design


I am also offering Home Parties/Trunk Shows as a way to show and sell my jewelry. The host will receive either jewelry or a percentage of the sales so If you are interested drop me an e-mail and we'll chat.

I got accepted to do an installation at a Community Garden in my neighborhood The Altgeld Sawyer Corner Farm I'll be sharing photos of the progress and final installation at the garden. I'm super excited because this is the first time I'll have made such a large construction out of the fiber and plastic material.

I also have some other exciting opportunities and shows on the horizon which I will keep everybody posted about...until then I added a new section on the right side of my blog that lists all upcoming events and shows so take look. Hopefully I'll be updating it often :)

*added later in the day*
I finished a few brooches today that I wanted to get up in my shop before my big sale :)
Here they are and they're now available



Til next time!

No comments: