Saturday, November 28, 2009

Catching Up...

I had a great mini vacation in Indianapolis with my family and friends. Our Thanksgiving meal was delicious and I finally got to enjoy a piece of my cousins Sour Cream Apple Pie...I wait all year for that particular apple pie :)

Thanks to everyone who came out to my Trunk Show! It was a huge success and it was also wonderful to catch up with some folks I hadn't seen in a long time! I will definitely be having another Trunk Show in Indy next year.
Thanks for hosting me mom! Hope you love your new Iris Earrings!

I snapped a few shots of the new Indianapolis airport...there's some very interesting architecture and public art.

I also wanted to send a big Thank You over to Tara at Scoutie Girl! Moira K. Lime: Organically Handmade Jewelry was featured in her "One To Watch" a few weeks ago. Check it out! I guarantee you'll get lost in all the beautiful handmade goodies and searching through this blog with a penchant for the passionately handmade.

'til next time.


No comments: