Friday, November 20, 2009

DIY Trunkshow: The Seven Year Stitch...

The DIY Trunkshow is tomorrow! Come out and say hello and shop for some handmade holiday gifts...possibly including some of my jewelry :) I'll be showing lots of new pieces tomorrow and of course many of the best selling staples.

DIY Trunkshow info.
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Time:
10:00am - 5:00pm
Location:
Pulaski Park Auditorium
Street:
1419 W. Blachhawk
City/Town:
Chicago, IL

Somehow I managed to sneak in some downtime to embroider a few cards and give my little fingers a break from sanding and filing. Here's a few new cards...


not quite done...the weeds will go all the way along the bottom

And some new jewelry...

These aren't new but I'm excited to have a selection of colors

Back to work...I have lots of jewelry to make still and pricing, show prep, etc. on the to do list for tomorrow! Wish me luck!

Have a great Friday!






1 comment:

Kate McLeod said...

I'm loving the little cards. :) And the new jewels, of course.