Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

I fully intend on enjoying a margarita on the rocks later today after all my production work is finished!
doesn't this Lime Margarita soap by Beacon Creations sounds yummy!
Lime Margarita Handmade Cold Process Soap

There's a wonderful shop now carrying my work here in Chicago
(it's just off the montrose brown line stop next to starbucks)
If you're looking for a last minute Mother's Day gift or card they are just the store to visit! Owner, David is helpful and all smiles! There's a great selection of gifts and even some fresh flowers!

My next art fair is coming right up and I'm busy working on inventory and some new designs for the event! I'll be in Burr Ridge May 15th and 16th so if you're in the area I'd love to see you!

Happy Cinco de Mayo!






No comments: