Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Back from the Buyers Market...

After a great week in Philly at the Buyers Market of American Craft and away from the studio I have lots to catch up on...e-mails, orders, blog posts, updating my etsy shop, phone calls, bills and so much more! I'm ready to get settled in to the studio put on some good tunes and get started on all the new orders! Below are a few of the new stores that will be carrying Moira K. Lime Jewelry in the upcoming months.
Arcadia NYC, NY
Craft Concepts in Luthervill, MD
Filoni Oak Park, IL
I also got to chat with a few of my favorite galleries so be on the lookout for new work at these galleries too...Studio Hop, Spruce and Gussy, Shapiro's Gallery, 15 Steps and Heart of the Home!

I met many wonderful people this past week and all in all it was probably the best show I've had so far! We didn't get time to venture out too much in Philly but here are a few photos of the city.

IMG_5798

IMG_5795

IMG_5792

IMG_5791

IMG_5789

IMG_5788

IMG_5787

and a few of my booth
IMG_5768

IMG_5775

IMG_5783

IMG_5781

IMG_5753

Check back tomorrow for some more deets on the show and a few more photos. Now it's off to my studio to get organized and back to work!

No comments: