Monday, May 30, 2011

"How did it get so late so soon? It's night before it's afternoon. December is here before it's June. My goodness how time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?" Dr. Seuss

Can you believe that the year is almost half way passed already! Time seems to be slipping away from me and "it's night before it's afternoon". I have so many things planned, so many things to do and so many things I'm dreaming to do but oh how times flies...and I don't get half the things I want, plan and dream to do done.

I'm working on living my life day to day and trying to fill each one to the brim. Cherishing everything and every moment in it.

Here's what's been filling my days.

gazing at the sky, post storm.
Post Storm

working on new designs and inventory for Renegade Brooklyn.
Mini Dot Studs
Mini Dot Studs

Cactus Skeleton Necklace
Cactus Skeleton Necklace

P1020282

Imprint Hoops
Imprint Hoops

Imprint Hoops

Adoring and loving my sweet doggies.
Charger Monster
P1020255

Charger Nap

Charger Stretch

Addie Pooh
P1020268

P1020267

Addie Pooh

No comments: