Friday, September 16, 2011

Off for the weekend...

Tomorrow Eric and I are headed to Michigan for a wedding and some camping time.
Can't wait to get outta the city and be in the middle of the woods breathing fresh autumn air!

A few photos from my day
6 ways, Wicker Park

view from my back Porch

Addie Pooh

Chewg Monster

Damen Stop

Vintage looking Docs Office in Wicker Park

boot weather is here

While I was out and about today in Wicker Park I picked up a small sealed envelope that was mixed in with all the flyers and business cards at the front of a book shop. There were no clues as to what it was or what was sealed inside (I was very intrigued and of course opened it right away)...there was a folded piece of paper and typed on it was this sweet little poem with an anonymous author:

Just Remember
------------------------
Just remember I'm in love with you
Just remember that you loved me too
We'd be foolish letting troubles
Come between us
We'd be foolish when we know
We love each other so
Just remember love is give
And take
Smile at each mistake
For the others sake
Hope I never make you blue
But if I ever do
Just remember that I love
You
Just remember love is
Give and take
Smile at each mistake
For the others sake
Hope I never make you blue
But if I do
Just remember that
I love you

Hope ya'll have a wonderful weekend filled with fresh autumn air and lots of love!

No comments: