Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sweet home Indiana...

I'm headed back to Indy for the weekend to be a part of the Halloween festivities in Irvington (a small neighborhood on the east side of Indianapolis). The INDIEana HandiCraft Exchange will be setting up a big festival tent (with 30 awesome craft vendors) in conjunction with the Annual Irvington Halloween Festival. Here's the specifics of the location:
tent will be located in the lot between Tiqueables Antiques and Midwest Scooter on the south side of East Washington St. between Ritter and Arlington Avenues.

Come by to see what's new and say hello. The festival is only on Saturday from 9am-5pm. I'll have lots of smaller items with lower price points...so you can get a head start on your holiday shopping! I'll also have some new gemstone rings and some of my original photography with me.

IMG_1183

New gemstone rings

Leaf Imprint Dangles

Hope to see you there!

While taking some photos this morning my neighbor's cat, whose name is Nacho Kitty came to say hello and get some love.
...He's the cutest kitty with the cutest name...
Nacho Kitty Whiskers

Nacho Kitty

I got these teen tiny baby bell peppers from the farmers market. I'm in love with their bitty size!
from the farmers market

from the farmers market

baby bell peppers

...they've already been roasted and enjoyed...

No comments: